We have had confirmation via our local Council Environmental Health Officer (WRS), Nigel Huddlestone (MP), Pet Industry Federation (PIF), DEFRA, CFSG that Beautiful Dogs Evesham can continue to remain open on welfare grounds.
Professional dog grooming is important for general welfare and well being, to prevent discomfort, pain & suffering.
We kindly ask you to consider whether travelling to your grooming appointment is essential for your dogs welfare.
Should you need to cancel your appointment please give us at least 24hrs notice.
Thankfully no drastic changes are to be made to our current protocols as we have already covered many aspects of COVID compliance over the previous month .
If you or any household member are showing symptoms of the virus or self-isolating due to any other reason, please do not attend your appointment and notify us as soon as possible.
- We will continue to see clients outside the salon in an open space using the hook system. Please can we ask that NO RETRACTABLE leads are used as they have become a health and safety hazard. Clients are still responsible for safely securing their own dog/s. ALL dogs must wear a LEAD attached to either a collar or harness on arrival. Please attach your dog to one of the hooks provided then return to the bottom of the steps (Or beyond the 2m line if you are unable to use the hooks at the top of the steps)
- Ideally one person per household for drop off and collection, exceptions only for single parents who require to bring their children.
- We ask that you consider wearing a facial covering at ALL times, unless exempt.
- Appointment times will continue to remain staggered, if you turn up slightly early or late and we are seeing another client please wait in your car or at a safe distance away.
- Card Payments are still being processed over the phone on/before collection or processing them manually if this isn't possible. Cards/Cash can be placed into the glass jar provided, which is sterilized between uses.
- Everything you may have touched will be disinfected and sterilised in between each client.
Our staff are always happy to explain the procedures should you require any help. These strict measures are in place to ensure we continue to keep you and our staff members safe.
Thank you as always for your ongoing support, helping to keep Beautiful Dogs Evesham going in these uncertain times